ABOUT US. OUR HISTORY.
Established in 2016, Paul's Certified Auto Repair LLC has always focused on two very important factors: the customers and the notion that every job is important to us.
John Lemberger acquired Paul's Certified Auto Repair LLC in January 2016 after working for PJ Cain for over 25 years. As new owner John will continue to work to provide the highest level of service that you have come to rely on and expect for your vehicle. John looks forward to hearing from you at Paul’s Certified Auto Repair.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance for the customer’s vehicle to make sure it is in safe working order.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to inform the customer of any and all changes including when customers can expect their vehicle to be completed.
- To use products that are safe and are equal or exceed those of manufactures specifications.
- To notify customers of any changes or cancellations in regards to their appointments.
- To give the best customer service. To address any complaints and provide a amicable solution in a timely manner
- To ensure that our staff conducts themselves in a professional manner.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU. CALL US.
Cars aren’t perfect. Sometimes, even the most reliable car breaks down. Luckily, that’s our specialty. Whatever your car needs, we are waiting for your phone call.
Get Advice for your Issue
Schedule an Appointment